So this is my first post of blogtober! Happy 1st of October!
I’ve been thinking about making myself up an autumn bucket list…I found it quite hard considering I’m not leaving the house much these days but maybe by introducing a few outdoor excursions will help encourage me to get outside more often and break my routine. I like lists, lists make me feel organised…..
Autumn Bucket List 2019
- Outside bonfire with vegan hot chocolate and marshmallows.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Carve a pumpkin.
Make a vegan pumpkin pie.
- Jump in a pile of leaves (well I can’t help but do this every year!)
- Watch Hocus Pocus.
- Bake pumpkin spice cookies (Made these last year and they were yum).
- Burn pumpkin spice candles.
- Decorate the house for Halloween.
Make an autumn wreath.
- Autumn photography trip.
- Visit somewhere haunted.
- 31 days of horror.
- Participate in blogtober (well I’ve started).
- Eat some pumpkin soup (bonus points if I’ve made it).
Make my Halloween music list.
- Asda Halloween shopping visit (Would it be Malmart in the US?)
Read a spooky story cuddled in blankets.
- Make an apple pie or crumble.
- Make my own pumpkin spice candles.
- Try a ghost hunting app.
- Make some skull shaped cookies.
- Dress the dogs in a Halloween outfit (If they let me!).
- Collect some chestnuts to ward off spiders!
Halloween themed adult colouring.
As you can see I’ve already made a start.
What is a must have on your Autumn bucket list?